Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sharon's thoughts

Sharon: "Well, if I walk down the street this way I may pass by a chocolate shop but if I pass by a chocolate shop I'll stop in for chocolate and what I'm truly after is ice cream, I mean...if I'm being true to myself. But if I walk down the street the other way it's possible I'll not pass a chocolate shop at all which in actuality I really quite like, of course I do, I mean...if I'm being true to myself. Chocolate, wow chocolate it's required on most walks even though ice cream is really saying things to me right now. Maybe if I just walk some more all of it will just....I'm gonna walk some more."

sharons_thoughts

7 comments:

TK SLusser said...

Sharon needs brain freeze. Go towards the ice cream.

Professor Batty said...

... my thoughts exactly...

Anonymous said...

Both smooth. Both creamy. Both full of chocolately goodness. Sharon can afford the extra calories, so I say go for both!

Dominic said...

Have you given vanilla a thought, Sharon?

LD said...

wow that's beautifully distorted; better than any drug-induced high that one could possibly get

becky said...

Chocolate's good 4 U - it's got cannabinoids. However that's spelled.

Strumpstickan said...

PMS? *lol*